Wikipedia:Imminent death of Wikipedia predicted
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This is a humorous essay.|
It contains comments by one or more Wikipedia contributors. It is not a Wikipedia policy or guideline, though it may contain advice. A potential measure of how the community views this essay may be gained by consulting the history and talk pages, and checking what links here.
...film at 11.
Reasons why Wikipedia is dying include and may not be limited to:
- All the serious editors are leaving
- The only people who hang around are children, mad, or mad children
- Most edits are now made by robots
- Article syntax is too complicated for normal users and new editors
- Pop culture articles are longer than science or history articles
- Power-hungry administrators are warring against content creators so they can delete everything and rule a perfect, empty wiki [Is this right? -- Ed.]
- The people with the most time to edit are also those with the most time and inclination to argue in perpetuity
- Nobody bothers to capitalize and punctuate (mostly because they are depraved parents)
- The Great Space Wombat said it was
Wikipedia has been dying since at least 100 years ago.