Wikipedia:Requests for permissions/Rollback
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page has a backlog that requires the attention of one or more administrators.|
This notice is automatically updated by MusikBot (talk) and will hide when there are fewer than 3 requests under 7 days old.
- ( )
- Hello. I've been editing Wikipedia for some time (since October last year), but I revert vandalism and other disruptive editing the most. I'd like rollback rights, as that would make my job of reverting bad edits a lot easier, especially when the vandalizing user makes multiple bad edits in a row. Rollback rights would mean I would not have to undo every single edit by that person. I am not in the counter-vandalism unit yet, but I feel like getting accepted into the squad would be easier if I could achieve rollback rights, as that would prove I have some experience with dealing with vandalism and similar edits. Kingerikthesecond (talk) 18:47, 9 February 2019 (UTC)
- Please consider me for the Rollback right, to assist the recent-change patrolling part of my work. I have made over 60 reverts to date: Bhunacat10 (talk), 14:53, 10 February 2019 (UTC)
- Last time I requested for rollback one of the admin said I needed more experience reverting vandalism edits. I think I've gained lot of experience on reverting vandalism edits. ___CAPTAIN MEDUSAtalk 17:36, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
- I have been editing in Wikipedia for almost a year. I come through various vandalized articles and i revert back those manually. I could really use this feature to just undo all at once.And also i follow a lot of articles in my watchlist and its hard for me to undo manually for every unsourced edit as well as vandalised edits done by IPs. Granting this right really save me a lot of time. That's said.
- I am being trained by Operator873 in in the Counter Vandalism Unit Academy, and have reached the point when I am ready to apply for rollback. I have been using twinkle for a while, and meet the requirements for applying. Rollback will allow me to use STiki and Huggle to better detect and revert vandalism. Thanks! CalOtter (talk) 02:34, 16 February 2019 (UTC)
- Automated comment An extraneous header or other inappropriate text was removed from this request — MusikBot talk 02:40, 16 February 2019 (UTC)
- I support this request as trainer. Operator873talkconnect 04:18, 16 February 2019 (UTC)
- Not done for all intents and purposes, you've only really been active on Wikipedia for a week. I can't support granting this at this time. TonyBallioni (talk) 05:20, 18 February 2019 (UTC)