The following discussion is an archived debate of the case of suspected sockpuppetry. Please do not modify it. No further edits should be made to this page. All edits should go to the talk page of this case. If you are seeing this page as a result of an attempt to open a new case of sockpuppetry of the same user, read this for detailed instructions.
CltFn is an established editor here at wikipedia who primarily edits articles related to criticism of Islam, most often those of books critical of Islam. Recently I have run across a user (User:Amenra) that I suspect is a sockpuppet of CltFn for several reasons that are listed below:
1. Amenra and CltFn edit the same type of articles. Often one user will edit/start a specific article and the other user will do the same later on. See user contributions for evidence. Specific example 1. Specific example 2.
2. Related to the above, both also regularly upload images of the covers of books critical of Islam and use/edit each others images; See  and . Specific example
4. Amenra's account was registered  during the December 26th, 2005 block of CltFn.
5. Amenra has shown a relatively significant increase of activity during some of CltFn's blocks with noticeable lack of activity in between. See contribs of Amenra during April 30 (while CltFn was blocked for 96 hours), and during early September (while CltFn was blocked twice for 48 hours).
6. Amenra and CltFn have very similar typing styles and word choices showing habits I have not seen in any other users to date.
See these talk page contributions, for example: . Note the spaces before and after each comma.
Among other similarities, they also both frequently use "Mohammedanism" in place of "Islam." See .
7. Amenra and CltFn have used misleading edit summaries for reverts and other possibly controversial edits. See .
8. Amenra showed an unusually high level of familiariaty of Wikipedia policy from his very first edits. He was familiar with fair use policy and using edit summaries from his first edit. From his second edit, he was already familiar with the typical format of an article, templates, categories, external links, headings, etc.
Now, obviously, I can understand two different users have similar interests and the same viewpoint on their interests, however, the other similarities and evidences are strong indications of sockpuppetry. If the reviewing admin is unsure of what conclusion to reach in this case, please let me know so that I can file a request for a checkuser. BhaiSaabtalk 05:14, 9 September 2006 (UTC)