| Canada Roads
|A WikiProject dedicated to the highways and roadways of Canada.
Welcome to the Canada Roads WikiProject, a collaboration area for Wikipedians interested in improving coverage of Canadian highways and roadways. If you would like to help, please jump in and start adding or editing. If you would like to join the group, please add your name to our participants list.
If you have any questions or concerns, editors are generally available at any time on the WikiProject Highways Internet Relay Chat (IRC) channel at #wikipedia-en-roads. Discussions and consistency issues are best raised on our project talk page, but all questions are welcomed there as well.
We are seeking to create the most informative and interesting Canadian highway gazetteer in existence. To help us attain that, this project was formed to:
- Organize and apply consistent standards across highway articles
- Serve as a discussion point for establishing those standards
- Collectively share resources, including research and photos
- Assess articles for tracking and maintenance purposes
- Bring Canadian road articles up to par from the terrible quality they are currently in and to create missing content. As you can see on this chart, 70% of our articles are stubs, which is simply unacceptable.
Articles on city streets which don't have a significant historical link to the provincial or national highway systems are under the scope of the Canada Streets WikiProject.
How our project is organized
- Parent: WikiProject Highways
- Sibling: WikiProject Australian Roads (AURD)
- Sibling: WikiProject Indian Roads (INR)
- Sibling: WikiProject UK Roads (UKRD)
- Sibling: WikiProject U.S. Roads (USRD)
- Sibling: WikiProject Canada Streets
- Child: Ontario Roads WikiProject
- Child: Saskatchewan Roads WikiProject