|Birth name||Zhao Xia|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Xia Li|
|Billed height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Billed from||Chongqing, China|
|Trained by||WWE Performance Center|
|Debut||July 13, 2017|
Zhao Xia (simplified Chinese: 赵夏; traditional Chinese: 趙夏; pinyin: Zhào Xià) is a Chinese professional wrestler, better known by the ring name Xia Li. She is currently signed to WWE performing on their NXT brand. She is the first Chinese woman to ever compete in a WWE ring.
Professional wrestling career
Before joining WWE Xia Li was a lifelong combat-sport athlete, fighting in the martial art of wushu. In January 2017, she joined the WWE Performance Center after she had impressed talent scouts at a tryout in Shanghai, China. In 2017 Li made her debut for WWE competing in the inaugural Mae Young Classic. Wrestling at this event made her the first Chinese woman to ever compete in a WWE ring. Li was eliminated in the first round. In 2018, Li competed in her second Mae Young Classic and was eliminated in the second round. Throughout 2017 and 2018 Li only wrestled at NXT live events outside of the Mae Young Classic. In January 2019, Li competed in the second women's Royal Rumble match, the first for her. She then made her NXT television debut on the February 20, 2019 episode, losing in a singles match to Mia Yim. On the May 1, 2019 episode of WWE NXT, Li picked her first televised win by defeating Rachel Evers. 
- "Xia Li". WWE.
- "Chongqing wrestler strikes spicy tone as she makes WWE history". Chinadaily.com.cn. 2018-10-03. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- "Csonka's NXT Review 2.27.19". 411MANIA. 2019-02-27. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- "NXT Daytona Beach, FL Live Event Results (2/23/19): Velveteen Dream Defends NXT North American Title | Fightful Wrestling". Fightful.com. 2019-02-24. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- "Xia Li". WWE. 2018-08-22. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- "Xia Li". WWE. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- "Matches « Xia Li « Wrestlers Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database". www.cagematch.net.