Yancheng District, Kaohsiung
|Yancheng District |
Yancheng District in Kaohsiung City
|Website||Official Website (in Chinese)|
Yancheng District (Chinese: 鹽埕區; pinyin: Yánchéng Qū; Wade–Giles: Yen²-chʻêng² Chʻü¹) is a district in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan. It is the smallest district in Kaohsiung City. It has been the least populous district of Kaohsiung since 2004. Yancheng District is also an old town of Kaohsiung.
- Area: 1.416 square kilometres (0.547 sq mi)
- Population: 24,997 (January 2016)
The district consists of Lanqiao, Ciai, Boai, Shouxing, Zhongshan, Jiaoren, Xinle, Zhongyuan, Guangming, Yuren, Hebin, Shade, Nanduan, Gangdou, Jiangxi, Xinfeng, Fubei, Liuqiao, Lainan, Xinhua and Jiangnan Village.
- Citizens Square
- International Convention Center Kaohsiung
- Kaohsiung City Music Hall
- Kaohsiung Film Archive
- Kaohsiung Museum of History
- Love Pier
- Love River
- Music Center
- Pier-2 Art Center
- Ren-ai Park
- "Glossary of Names for Admin Divisions" (PDF). placesearch.moi.gov.tw. Ministry of Interior of the ROC. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 August 2015. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- 高雄市鹽埕區公所 (June 8, 2016). "高雄市鹽埕區公所".
- "4.Members Introduction: Lee, Chiao-Ju". Kaohsiung City Council. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yancheng District, Kaohsiung.|
- Yancheng District Office, Kaohsiung City (Chinese)
- Presentation for the 2012 Most Livable International Cities Contest
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|