Yerba Buena/Moscone station
The station headhouse under construction in March 2019
|Location||4th and Folsom Streets|
San Francisco, California
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opening||December 26, 2018 —|
December 10, 2019
The Yerba Buena/Moscone Station is an underground light rail station of the San Francisco Municipal Railway's Muni Metro system that is under construction. It is located on the corner of 4th and Folsom streets at the northern end of the South of Market, San Francisco (SoMa) district. Its construction is part of the Central Subway Project and it will be a future station on the T Third Street line. Construction on the station is scheduled to be completed in 2017, and it is projected to open for public service in 2019.
By July 2017, the shell of the station had been completed and tracks had been installed.
- Rodriguez, Joe Fitzgerald (July 25, 2017). "Central Subway completion date delayed again". San Francisco Examiner. Retrieved July 26, 2017.
- "Central Subway Alignment". San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA). Archived from the original on September 23, 2015. Retrieved September 26, 2015.
- "Yerba Buena/Moscone Street" (PDF) (Fact Sheet). San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA). October 2012. Archived from the original (pdf) on November 14, 2013. Retrieved September 26, 2015.
- "Central Subway Project" (PDF). SAN FRANCISCO COUNTY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 12, 2016. Retrieved May 18, 2016.
- Cabanatuan, Michael (July 14, 2017). "Chinatown frustration rises with delay in SF subway construction". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved September 6, 2017.
|This San Francisco train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This San Francisco Municipal Railway-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|