3D model (JSmol)
|Molar mass||424.44 g·mol−1|
Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F], 100 kPa).
|what is ?)(|
Zibotentan was granted fast track status for the treatment of prostate cancer by the FDA.
Zibotentan has also been studied in clinical trials for treatment of breast cancer, colorectal cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, ovarian cancer, scleroderma-related renal disease, bone metastasis, and heart failure.
- James and Growcott (2009). "Drugs of the Future".
- Tomkinson H, Kemp J, Oliver S, Swaisland H, Taboada M, Morris T (2011). "Pharmacokinetics and tolerability of zibotentan (ZD4054) in subjects with hepatic or renal impairment: two open-label comparative studies". BMC Clin Pharmacol. 11: 3. doi:10.1186/1472-6904-11-3. PMC 3070638. PMID 21414193.
- "AZ's zibotentan flunks late-stage prostate cancer trial - FierceBiotech". www.fiercebiotech.com. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Actelion Separately Report Phase III Trial Failures - GEN". GEN. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- Trump DL, Payne H, Miller K, et al. (September 2011). "Preliminary study of the specific endothelin a receptor antagonist zibotentan in combination with docetaxel in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer". Prostate. 71 (12): 1264–75. doi:10.1002/pros.21342. PMID 21271613.
- "A Phase II, Single Centre, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, 3-part Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Zibotentan in Patients With Renal Disease Secondary to Scleroderma - AdisInsight". adisinsight.springer.com. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
- "Zibotentan - AdisInsight". adisinsight.springer.com. Retrieved 16 April 2018.