Auburn University, Auburn Athletics and the City of Auburn are partnering to deliver an unprecedented event with Tipoff at Toomer's, Oct. 17. The event is a celebration of the historic run to the 2019 Final Four, as well as the table setter for the upcoming season.
Starting at 4 a.m. CT on Thursday morning, the following streets will be closed: W Magnolia Ave. at Wright St., S College St. at Thach Ave., E Magnolia Ave. at Gay St. and N College St. at Tichenor Ave.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Experts are predicting a stronger than normal strain of influenza this year. With already confirmed cases in Alabama and even deaths in some parts of the country, health care professionals strongly suggest getting the flu vaccine.
- Auburn University Theatre continues season with ‘The Theory of Relativity’
- Sarah Thomas, first female NFL official, to headline Women’s Philanthropy Board event
- Auburn museum’s ‘Third Thursday Poetry’ hosting Witness Poetry Prize winner
- Tim Moore named pharmacy school’s associate dean for research
- Auburn Alumni Association names new members of board of directors
Visit the Newsroom