Aaron Carter accuses twin sister of lying 'over and over' in court after 'screaming' at judge for extending restraining order and demanding he surrender his guns
- Aaron Carter attended a hearing regarding the restraining order filed against him by twin sister Angel Conrad
- The California judge sided with the sister and ordered the pop singer to surrender his guns and avoid any contact with her family for one year
- A judge in Las Vegas also granted Aaron's brother Nick Carter a one year restraining order on Wednesday
- Aaron was a no-show in the Nevada court
- The judge in California reportedly told Aaron he is 'too dangerous' to own firearms
- Carter reportedly raised his voice at the hearing after the decision and threatened to go out of state and buy more firepower
- The singer later took to Instagram to accuse his twin sister of telling 'lies' but added he would 'abide by the judge's order'
- Carter revealed that he's 'saddened by my family and what they have done to me' before later tweeting that he's 'lost everything'
- He also again accused brother Nick Carter of sexual assault - Nick has strongly denied all allegations - before posing for a photo with Nick's rape accuser Melissa Schuman
- Older brother Nick and Angel claimed in court documents they felt in danger of Aaron's 'increasingly alarming behavior' combined with his arsenal of guns
Aaron Carter 'screamed' at a judge in Los Angeles on Tuesday when he was ordered to surrender his guns during a hearing regarding a restraining order filed by his twin sister Angel Conrad.
The 31-year-old singer's twin sister Angel was granted a domestic violence restraining order against her brother for one year, which will expire on November 19, 2020.
Meanwhile, a judge in Nevada granted his brother Nick Carter a one year restraining order against Aaron during a Wednesday hearing in Las Vegas.
Decision:Aaron Carter 'screamed' in court when a judge in Los Angeles ordered him to surrender his guns during a hearing on Tuesday regarding a restraining order filed by his twin sister Angel Conrad (pictured on the way to court)
Instagram: Aaron posted this statement to Instagram in the wake of the court hearing
Nick appeared in the Vegas courtroom for the hearing but Aaron was a no-show, according to TMZ.
Under the order, Aaron is prohibited from contacting his Backstreet Boy brother for one year.
Their sister Angel initially filed the order order against her twin brother in September, claiming he told her he had violent thoughts 'towards babies and family members' - with the family calling police to his home to remove firearms as they 'feared for their safety'.
Police said at the time they would not remove the weapons unless Aaron was deemed ‘mentally unstable.'
According to TMZ, the judge told popstar Carter he is 'too dangerous' to own firearms and he must give up his collections of guns - which Carter reportedly did not take well.
TRO: The 31-year-old singer's twin sister Angel was granted a domestic violence restraining order against her brother for one year, which will expire on November 19, 2020 (pictured 2014
The website claims Carter began to 'scream' at the judge, threatened to leave the proceeding, and declared he would just go out of state and buy more firepower.
The judge then ordered him to sit back down.
As part of the court ruling Aaron must hand over his gun collection or go to jail. He has also been ordered to stay away from The Grove shopping centre in Los Angeles where Angel's husband works.
Later in the afternoon, the Fool's Gold singer took to his Instagram Story and maintained that he would in fact, 'abide by the judge's order.'
Outburst: According to TMZ , the judge told popstar Carter he is 'too dangerous' to own firearms and he must give up his collections of guns - which Carter reportedly did not take well
Weapons: Carter has previously boasted about his gun collection on Instagram
He said he was 'devastated by what happened in court today,' and that his sister had 'lied over and over in an effort to take away my 2nd Amendment rights.'
He said: 'I am saddened by my family and what they have done to me/ 'Your lies have broken my heart.'
Aaron also claimed once again that his older brother Nick Carter, 39, had sexually assaulted women - Nick has denied all claims - after Aaron previously backtracked on these allegations in October.
The full statement read: 'I am devastated by what happened in court today. ‘My sister lied over and over in an effort to take away my 2nd Amendment rights and she did it on behalf of my brother to silence me talking about how he raped and sexually assaulted multiple women.
‘I will abide by the judge’s order, but I will not stop speaking on behalf of victims such as Melissa Schuman.
‘I am saddened by my family and what they have done to me. Your lies have broken my heart.’
Following the hearing Aaron shared a photo on Instagram of himself giving Melissa - who accused his brother Nick of rape in 2017 - a high-five.
'Yes!!! No more fake Halo's for a year,' he began in the caption in reference to the judge's order for him to stay away from his sister.
'TRO IN PLACE FOR 1 more year!!'
In a November 2017 blog post singer Melissa alleged Aaron's Backstreet Boys brother Nick, 39, raped her in 2003. Nick has strongly denied all allegations.
In 2018 the LA County District Attorney's office announced they will not press charges against Nick due to the statute of limitations, which expired in 2013.
Emotional: After the judge delivered the orders, Carter reportedly began to raise his voice, threatened to leave the proceeding, and declared he would just go out of state and buy more firepower, according to TMZ
Melissa, who is from the 90s girl group named Dream, had filed the police report in February 2018.
MailOnline has contacted representatives for Aaron Carter and Nick Carter for comment.
Not long after the hearing, Carter, dressed in an all black suit and shirt, was spotted leaving the court where he began to point directly at a photographer who was looking for a comment.
'I'm not playing your game,' he said to the man in a calm but agitated tone, according to TMZ.
'You're playing my game and it's not over,' the singer added before heading down the bustling street.
He later tweeted that he had 'lost everything; in the aftermath of the court case, writing: 'Lost my court case… lost everything … gotta move ASAP.’
He added: ‘Going on vacation in the mountains with my little baby girl Nala. We are celebrating Thanksgiving together in the snow. She’s all I got to be thankful for and of course all of my LMG.’
In an Instagram video shared earlier in the day Carter sounded relaxed and determined as he drove to the courthouse.
'I am going to go in there guns blazing, meaning with my attorneys, with all of my witnesses: the people who would validate me,' he declared.
'So I'm going to pull out some secret weapons and it's not going to be pretty. I warned everybody involved... this is going to be bad.'
He also added that he never goes 'down without a fight, especially when I'm completely vindicated...'
Statement: Aaron tweeted he had 'lost everything' after losing the court case
Post hearing: The singer shared an Instagram photo of himself giving Melissa Schuman a high-five, and referenced the one year order to stay away from his sister in the caption
In September, Aaron's brother, Backstreet Boys star Nick, claimed he was forced to take out a restraining order when his younger sibling allegedly threatened to kill his wife Lauren Kitt.
Nick tweeted: 'In light of Aaron's increasingly alarming behavior and his recent confession that he harbors thoughts and intentions of killing my pregnant wife and unborn child, we were left with no choice but to take every measure possible to protect ourselves and our family.
'We love our brother and truly hope he gets the proper treatment he needs before any harm comes to himself or anyone else (sic).'
Aaron previously accused Nick of sexually assaulting women, something Nick denies, but in October, he backtracked on his claims.
He said: 'I've been very hurt by the fact that my big brother has not made an effort to be part of my life for a long time, so therefore I lashed out & said some hurtful things I did not mean to say.'
Family matters: Carter said he was 'devastated by what happened in court today,' and that his sister had 'lied over and over in an effort to take away my 2nd Amendment rights' in an Instagram post after the hearing
The Florida native has had a self-admitted history of substance abuse and mental health issues.
His battle: Carter has admitted to substance abuse and mental health issues in the past