Outline Of American Government 1991Original edition by Richard C. Schroeder. Revised and updated in 1989 by Nathan Glick, who also wrote Part II:"Explaining the Constitution: The Federalist Papers."
- The Constitution: An Enduring Document
- Explaining the Constitution: The Federalist Papers
- The Executive Branch: Powers of the Presidency
- The Legislative Branch: The Reach of Congress
- The Judicial Branch: Interpreting the Constitution
- A Country of Many Governments
- Fundamentals of American Government
- Brief Reading List in American Government
We do not claim copyright on the text, only on our HTML-tagging of the text.