Call for papers
Researchers are invited to submit, in English, abstracts describing work on all aspects of computational linguistics and related language and speech technologies and applications.
Submissions should include:
- Name, affiliation and contact details of each author
- Presentation title
- An abstract 250 words maximum, outlining their presentation (excluding references)
- A stated preference for oral presentation or poster
Presentation abstracts should be submitted electronically, no later than November 15th, 2018 (23:59, GMT/UTC +01:00) via the dedicated submission website (see below).
There will be no deadline extension.
Submitting an abstract is no longer possible.
- Nov 15th: Submission deadline (strict!)
- Dec 3rd: Notification of acceptance
- Jan 31st: CLIN!