In the academic year 2019-2020, I teach the following courses:
- Ironie (MA Dutch Language and Culture)
- Linguistic Analysis (Research Master Language and Cognition)
- Semantiek 1 (BA Linguistics & BA Dutch Language and Culture)
- Taalverwerving (BA Linguistics)
- Taalverwerving Nederlands (BA Dutch Language and Culture)
- Onderzoekscollege Stoornissen in de taalontwikkeling (BA Linguistics)
- (until 2015) Semantics and Language Acquisition (MA Dutch Language and Culture). As part of this course, the following events were organized:
I also supervise BA, MA and MSc theses in linguistics, cognitive science, artificial intelligence and related areas. Here is an overview of supervised MA and MSc theses.
If you are interested in carrying out your thesis research under my supervision, please contact me.
“Welke boef hebben de piloten gekieteld?” (literally: Which thief have the pilots tickled?) (from Atty Schouwenaars' MA thesis, see also Schouwenaars, van Hout & Hendriks, 2014)
“Here you see a red thief, a yellow thief and two pilots. Ask me the right question and I’ll show you the answer.” (from Atty Schouwenaars' MA thesis, see also Schouwenaars, van Hout & Hendriks, 2014)